It’s no secret that I’m a fan of Quickbooks. I’ve been using this accounting software in my small business for ten years. It has really grown and improved over time and I still recommend it for small business owners.
The parent company, Intuit, is incredibly responsive to the needs of its customers and they are continually improving the product. I recently got a heads up on some fun facts and thought you might like them too.
- 2000 – Year QuickBooks Online began service.
- 215,000 – QuickBooks Online paid subscribers
- $1.3 trillion – Expenses logged on QuickBooks Online
- 155 million – Invoices processed by QuickBooks Online
- $5 trillion – Revenue passed through QuickBooks Online (this equates to 1/3 of the U.S. gross domestic product)
Pretty amazing, huh? They even created a handy infographic for some at-a-glance facts.
Just click on the infographic to see a larger version.
Quickbooks is hands down the best accounting software tool for small business. If you’d like to know more, take a peek at my QuickBooks 2011 Review to see all the goodies they offer to help your business be successful.